Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bonjour! Checking in.

Hello, hello, hello! It's been awhile. Firstly, I would like to announce that I successfully finished my junior year (and yes, there were plenty of stress tears) and I am now relaxing until I start my senior year next month. Time flies.

I haven't done much in the past three and a half months. I took the ACT again (because all juniors had to) and I studied furiously for my finals. I had a week off from school before I started school again, this time with a dual credit psychology class. I know, I know, "Alissa why on earth would you take a class during SUMMER??" Well my friends, simply because I want to get as many general education college credits out of the way so I can spend more time working on my degrees when I get to college.

Speaking of college, I have decided that not only am I going to major in journalism, but I'm also going to major in French. I know, I know, "Alissa, TWO majors? What are you thinking??" Well friends, I can earn a second arts and sciences degree at Mizzou in just nine to fifteen extra credits. And to that I say, why not? Why minor in French when in so few extra credits, I can major in it. Also, two degrees looks wonderful on a résumé.

Anyway, I leave for New Orleans in two weeks so I will be checking back in much sooner than I have been recently. Hooray! I absolutely can't wait to go. So many people have told me how fun it is! It's so colorful and so full of energy, so I'm predicting some really fun pictures to come.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Check back soon for New Orleans photos. À plus tard!

No comments:

Post a Comment