Sunday, January 12, 2014

Photography

As I mentioned in my last post, photography is my thing. It's what I do; it's what I love. My camera is my favorite accessory. As of right now, I only take pictures of games and other school activities. Although the main thing I like to focus on are the real, true moments, I do like to get in touch with my creative side every once in a while. Some of my favorite pictures are from when I was in New York City and Virginia over the summer. I've posted a few examples below:









I don't have any updates on WJMC at the moment as I'm still trying to get my paperwork all ready. I'm aiming to get everything faxed tomorrow (if the emotional trauma I'll experience from the conclusion of Sherlock series three doesn't mess up my goal, that is). Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment