Thursday, May 22, 2014

From Photographer to Director

Hey, everyone! I have some fun news to tell you.

We have been reading Julius Caesar in my English class, and now that we are finished, we get to do a project. Now, most groups have no idea what they're going to do for said project, but Lakin and I have been planning this for almost two weeks. We know exactly what we're going to do.

I have been promoted from photographer to director for the time being while we work on this project. I'm pretty excited about it. Technically, Lakin's boyfriend will be filming it, but I'll be telling him what to do, so you know.

My biology teacher agreed to star in our project and we just filmed the first scene today. And now I present to you one of the greatest photos ever:


And yes, that is a screen cap from the clip. My teacher is supposed to be Sulla (the dictator of Rome before Caesar) and Jacob is Caesar.

Well, I don't have anything more to tell you about. I just thought I would write a short post to keep you updated on what's happening in my life. Adios!

-There are 52 days until WJMC-

No comments:

Post a Comment