Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sonic Screwdriver!

Hello, hello! I got my sonic today!


I was going to take a great posed picture, but I didn't feel like asking my dad to take it for me, so this is the best (bad iPhone) photo I have. Isn't it a beauty though?
I'm really good at spending all of my money in less than 45 minutes, because the first store I went to was Hot Topic to get my sonic. And then I went to American Eagle (and I always get in trouble when I go to AE...it's my favorite store) and they were having a sale on tops. It was buy one get one for $10! I couldn't pass that up. And that's the story of how I spent $60 in less than 45 minutes on a sonic screwdriver and two tops.

I'm entirely changing the subject here, but I feel that I need to share my mother's milestone with you. Oh, she is going to hate me for this. But that's okay because she doesn't read this blog. She doesn't even know what a blog is.

If you're a fan of Coldplay, or you watch SNL weekly, then you will know that Coldplay is on SNL tonight. My mom texted me and told me this information (which I already knew because I love Coldplay and SNL). And right after, she texted me this:


Oh, my mother, what a character! She has officially crossed the void and is now a fangirl. I would have to agree though, have you looked at Chris Martin? He is a beautiful human specimen. Just look into his gorgeous blue eyes and tell me otherwise, you just try it.

I'm waiting for her to start fangirling over Matt or Benedict so that I can really join in with her.

If you have a Twitter and you want go follow me so you can read my great tweets everyday, you can do that with this handy link I have provided. I will give you a fair warning, I happen to tweet a lot. Like multiple times a day. Because I get bored and I have a lot to say. But it's okay because Sherlock season 4 won't come out for another year and a half (*violently sobs*) so it won't as bad as it was back in January aka when people at my school I didn't even know were following me told me I needed to cool it on Twitter because I tweet too much about this "Sherlock crap" (which was very insulting, but that's why I don't pay attention to those people).

So if you want to follow me, cool, if not, don't come back.

Nah, I'm kidding. I really don't care if you want to follow me or not. That's your own decision to make.

I'm currently watching "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship" so I will leave you now so I can finish it and go to bed at a "decent" time (aka before 3 AM).

-There are 71 days until WJMC-

No comments:

Post a Comment