Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Post About My Excitement and Geeky-ness

Okay, this has absolutely nothing to do with journalism, but I just wanted to show you my car's new "tattoos." Yes, I am odd and call car decals "tattoos" but honestly, that's kind of what they are.

So here is my car, with it's cosmetic improvements, featuring my new segment (because it's becoming a pretty common thing on this blog), bad iPhone photos:



Just a quite side note: I quite like that my car is TARDIS blue, and I now have a Doctor Who sticker to go with it.

And now I must do my homework because I have neglected to do any of it over the weekend.

-There are 98 days to WJMC-

3 comments:

  1. I must have!!! I love the fact your car is Tardis blue! Maybe you should buy a Police Box sticker and put it on your bumper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love my little TARDIS blue car! I've honestly thought about buying the license plate frame that says "My other car is a TARDIS" based solely on the fact that my car is that color.

      Delete
  2. I think you can buy the little light on top of the Tardis. Maybe you should buy it and stick it on top. ;-)

    ReplyDelete