Sunday, April 13, 2014

Three Months! And Other Things About Disney/Doctor Who

Today marks THREE MONTHS until WJMC! I'm so excited!

Today is also my dad's birthday, so happy birthday to him.

As you all know, I took photos at the daddy daughter evening last night, and it was so much fun. It made me nostalgic because my dad and I went to something like that when I was little. All the little girls were so cute, and they had so much fun dancing and playing games with their dads. It made my entire night!

Anyway, on a completely different note, my mom let me buy "Beauty and the Beast" tonight. I adore Disney. And because of this, Be Our Guest is stuck in my head.

On another totally different note, I finished season 6 of Doctor Who, and that means I only have one more season with Matt (who is, by the way, my favorite Doctor). I might cry just thinking about it.

I'm ordering my class ring Tuesday, which is insane to think about because it feels like just yesterday that I was in eighth grade. 

Well, I think that's it from me tonight. Until next time!

-There are 90 days until WJMC-


1 comment: