Saturday, April 5, 2014

Makeover: Blog Edition

I changed my blog title, and now it's pretty! It got a much needed makeover.

Since I have no more to write on that topic, that makes this post's title a little bit misleading. Oh well, I have no shame.

In other news, I got a new follower! I really appreciate the people that take the time out of their day to read my blog.

And because this post is basically just me rambling about things that aren't even related to journalism, I might as well keep going. I have eight weeks of school left, which means I'm almost a junior, which means I'm almost half way done with my high school career. Whaaaat? Freshman year feels like yesterday, so this is pretty weird for me. I have end of course exams coming up so this is just my two weeks notice that I may not be writing very much during those couple of weeks.

Since this was the topic of a lot of my blog posts back in March, and posting bad iPhone photos is one of my specialties, here's a picture of me in the really amazing Class 3 State Champions shirts that just came in this week:


I am now no longer in the triple digits on my countdown to WJMC! It's so close, I'm so excited.

-There are 99 days until WJMC-

No comments:

Post a Comment