Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nature Shots

As by request from my dedicated reader, Sherlockian, here are some of my nature shots!

The next few pictures are from Maymont Park in Richmond, Virginia. It's definitely one of my favorite places to go for nature shots!





I was at a campout with my church one night last summer, and I looked at the fire pit and thought, "Wow, that would make an amazing shot." This is how it turned out:


My dad's Christmas cactus had just bloomed and my dad begged me to take a picture of it.


The next photos are from New York City/Central Park/Columbus Circle, aka: my favorite place on Earth (besides London, but I actually haven't been there yet..)








And last, but certainly not least, this photo was taken at my aunt's house.


Just a quick reminder that none of these photos have added filters or have been edited in any way. I hope you enjoyed! Happy Sunday!

1 comment: